Saturday, October 27, 2007

Jen's Book Meme Responses

Hi ladies,

I'm posting Jen's on the blog for her. Just to have it all in one place. :^)

Babs

****

Here are my answers:
1: Hardcover or paperback, and why?Paperback - unless I really like the author , have a collection of similar books in hardback or do not want to wait for the paperback

2: If I were to own a book shop, I would call it... Turn the Page

3: My favourite quote from a book (mention the title) This is horrible, but I cannot think of anything off the top of my head.....

4: The author (alive or deceased) I would love to have lunch with would be... Ayn Rand or Ferroll Sams

5:If I was going to a deserted island and could bring only one book, except for the SAS survival guide, it would be... Atlas Shrugged, Hands down!!!

6: I would love someone to invent a bookish gadget that... would hold the book open on the elliptical machine without breakign the spine or damaging the pages

7: The smell of an old book reminds me of... reading on the screened in porch at my grandparents' house in Pennsylvania

8: If I could be the lead character in a book (mention the title) it would be... Dagney Taggart from Atlas Shrugged (if you have not guessed, I am obsessed with this one)

9: The most overestimated book of all times is... The Confederacy of Dunces

10: I hate it when a book...wraps up too quickly (like A Man in Full by Tom Wolfe did!!!).

No comments: