Sunday, May 31, 2009

My May Reads

The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga
*My Invented Country: A Memoir by Isabel Allende
*Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith
The Last Summer (of You & Me) by Ann Brashares
*The Host by Stephenie Meyer
The Idiot Girl and the Flaming Tantrum of Death: Reflections on Revenge, Germophobia, and Laser Hair Removal by Laurie Notaro
*City of Refuge by Tom Piazza
Look Again by Lisa Scottoline
*The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaeffer
The True Naomi Story by Alayne Silver
*Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
The Geography of Bliss: One Grump's Search for the Happiest Places in the World by Eric Weiner (368)

12 books, 4,096 pages

I highly recommend the books I've asterisked; although some of them I own on Kindle and don't have to loan - sorry!

No comments: