Friday, May 1, 2009

My April Reads

Another month in which I did not get in 10 books, but I have read 36 books this year in 4 months. So, I am averaging 9 per month right now, and at that pace, I will hit 100, which is the goal. If I actually get to take my 10-year anniversary trip in 10 days, I would expect my May reading to pick up. I've downloaded some "beach reads" to my new Kindle 2 - This Charming Man by Marian Keyes and The Host by Stephenie Meyer. Not sure what else I will be bringing with me . . .

Here are the April reads:

A Wild Sheep Chase by Haruki Murakami
The Beautiful Miscellaneous by Dominic Smith
The Monsters of Templeton by Lauren Groff
C'est La Vie: An American Woman Begins a New Live in Paris by Suzy Gershman
Bloodsucking Fiends by Christopher Moore
The Last Bridge by Teri Coyne
The Wednesday Letters by Jason F. Wright
Watchmen by Alan Moore

8 books, 2640 pages.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Ah, but how you going to count pages on the Kindle?

Babs said...

Exactly! Well, actually, my LibraryThing account will tell me how many pages the print book has. I forgot - that's how I do it now; I don't go back and pull all the books off my shelf and I don't note it after I finish reading.