Saturday, September 8, 2007

LibraryThing.com

I recently became a paid member at LibraryThing.com, where I am cataloging my recent reads. Well, from post-Naomi recent, which are the journals I've come across so far, where I have been recording the books I read. I haven't decided if I can yet trust cyberspace to solely keep track of such valuable information. But I worked with the site and put in my 200 free reads, and I then felt that I would be willing to pay a lifetime membership (which comes as cheap as $25) to add an infinite amount of books to my library catalog.

You can check it out here - www.librarything.com/catalog/princessbabs

I was also able to put a widget on my personal blog that links to it.

I thought I would just share this with my fellow reading gals.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Babs,
let me know about the cyberspace thing -- after the whole computer debacle, I am not even trusting my own computer to save this type of information!! I have been reduced to writing it on a pad of paper I generally use fro the grocery list until i find out if we are recovering all the data we lost!