Thursday, February 26, 2009

February reads

I hit my 10-book per month quota with two days to spare, so here they are:

Forever Odd by Dean Koontz

Kitchen Confidential Updated Ed. :Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly by Anthony Bourdain

Dating Jesus: A Story of Fundamentalism, Feminism, and the American Girl by Susan Campbell

The Gifted Gabaldon Sisters by Lorraine Lopez

White Noise by Don DeLillo

Here's the Story: Surviving Marcia Brady and Finding My True Voice by Maureen McCormick

Gentlemen and Players by Joanne Harris

An Arsonist's Guide to Writers' Homes in New England by Brock Clarke

People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks

Ten Little Indians by Alexie Sherman

Page total: 3,871

2 comments:

Khushi G said...

Impressive, babs! Congrats on going through so many books. I think I am averaging 1 a month after having the baby.

BK said...

Babs -
10 books a month plus kids is very impressive! I wish I had that kind of discipline. Looking forward to reading 'A Wild Sheep Chase'...

- Bhuvana