Sunday, February 24, 2008

My February Purchases

Oooh, did I spend in February!

Fiction

Suite Francaise by Irene Nemirovsky

Life on the Refridgerator Door: Notes between a Mother and a Daughter by Alice Kuipers (HC)

Size 12 is Not Fat by Meg Cabot

Big Bones by Meg Cabot

Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella

Telling Tales edited by Nadine Gordimer

The Poet of Tolstoy Park by Sonny Brewer

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick (HC)

The Deportee and other stories by Roddy Doyle (HC)

Non-fiction

Bait and Switch: The (Futiles) Pursuit of the American Dream by Barbara Ehrenreich

Thirty Ways of Looking at Hillary: Reflections by Women Writers edited by Susan Morrison (HC)

Bling Bling by Minya Oh (a $30 coffee table book) :-)

I think there was probably even more, but that's all I can rememebr.

2 comments:

Mary B said...

Let me know how you like the Barbara Ehrenreich -- I wanted to read her Nickled and Dimed book but never got around to it.

I've been bad this month, really bad, but I'm still waiting on an Amazon shipment from two weeks ago. . .

Babs said...

I will. And I have Nickel and Dimed if you want to borrow it. I knwo some people didn't like it, but I found it interesting when I read it a few years ago.